IQ2000™ Detection & Prevention System uses the semi-quantitative PCR technology, is an ideal fits for specific pathogen-free (SPF) animal selection, evaluation of potential epidemic risk in culture environment, disease monitoring and control in aquaculture farms and hatcheries. It has been commonly employed in the aquaculture industry for disease diagnosis and prevention, and is a vital tool for determining emergency harvests or other important management decisions.
* Differentiates infection levels from light to severe.
* Uni-IQ program for simultaneous detecting DNA/RNA virus.
* Complete product line
Timing For Use :
* Bringing new broodstock shrimps (or different sources of broodstock into a pool)
* After broodstock shrimps spawning
* Buying and selling (in post larva stage or any phase of shrimp)
* When clinical symptom(s) are appeared, or sudden death large amount shrimp.
* Condition of breeding environment changed.
* Regular time schedule.
For Information Please Check Link dibawah ini :